Welcome to the international poetry competition, the RL Poetry Award 2018 (5th year). Poets (18+) from around the world are invited to participate. Please read and abide by the details below. Each information provide here is crucial to your submission. Please read thoroughly and submit accordingly. For questions and queries, tweet to us @RLPoetryIndia with #RLPoetryIndia2018
- Submit 8-10 poems; should be a fair mix of published/unpublished works or only unpublished.
- Please mention on the Cover page, your i) Name, ii) Country, iii) Nationality, iv) Title (Poems must be a part of a working/complete manuscript with a title), v) Title of poems entered and indicate published entries.
- Each poem starts from a fresh new page with the title in the first page.
- File format: Times New Roman 12, all poems left aligned.
- All poems are a part of a single word file.
- 12 national and 12 international manuscripts will be longlisted.
- Each of these longlisted candidates will then be asked for their full manuscript.
- 6 manuscripts from each categories will then be shortlisted to determine 2 winners, 1 from each category.
- The competition is open to all above the age of 18.
- Those with no books published yet or first books published through vanity/small press, are eligible to participate.
- If the quality of submissions is not good, the Trust reserves the right to not publish any.
- The Trust will not involve in any kind of inquires or explanation regarding selection criteria.
- Email at [email protected]
- Please follow the guidelines without fail.
- Deadline: August 05, 2018